Friday, December 17, 2010

So Creative!

So the other day I had to run to the bathroom just down the hall in our house and Coster was watching a show in the other room. So I quickly ran to the bathroom leaving Cutler on the floor in his Bumbo chair. This is what I found when I got back......

Cutler was crying because I kept taking pictures more or less not because of the decorations :)
another angle
Look what a happy guy Cutler is. I love his little smile.
Coster found Turf's cat toy and has been playing with Cutler with it. Cutler seems to like it too.
I think that kids always like the toys better when they are way too old to be using them. :)

1 comments:

Brent and Stacie said...

This reminds me of some pictures of me, you and Halli. He must get his sticker obsession from you!