Friday, December 17, 2010

Eat Cake!

So let me just say that Coster has been getting into everything lately, and this picture proves it. I was in charge of getting some of the food ready for our Relief Society Christmas dinner and so I had made these cakes the night before. Well the next morning I got in the shower once Cutler went to sleep and I left Coster watching a cartoon or something. I hurried and got in the shower and then jumped out and went to check on Coster. I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked in the Family room, I looked in is room, I looked in the basement and then I heard a little noise coming from the kitchen. I saw the fridge door propped open a bit so I opened up the door and there was Coster standing up in the fridge eating the cake for our dinner that night. He had frosting all over his face and a handful of cake when I caught him. This is one of his favorite cakes though so I can't blame him for helping himself, but seriously I was gone for 5 minutes. He is such a character!

4 comments:

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

Apparently you are just going to have to stop taking showers and going to the bathroom. I love how quickly trouble can start when we are not looking!

Laurel said...

I agree with the above comment. No more shower or potty breaks for you. So funny. They are too cute.

Brent and Stacie said...

Ha ha, Coster is just a little mischief maker. I love it! He did quite the number on it, skip the sides go straight for the middle.

P and C said...

Oh Coster, what a little stink! I love the stickers all over Cutler too, how funny!