This is our newest little guy... Cutler Ray Cook. We had him on August 24th. He was 8lbs. 4 oz. and 21 1/2 inches long. For all of you who know my first labor and delivery story, this one was about 20 times better. I actually got started a little over a week early because they didn't want me to have another 9lbs. 12 oz. baby. I got started on the Pitocin (sp?) which did about nothing for 4 hours and it was turned all the way up. The doctor came in and broke my water and then within 45min-1 hour I had Cutler. It was a lot easier to handle super intense contractions for 1 hour than I thought. :) Anyway, our new little guy is here and doing well. Clay is the one that you all should be concerned about. Right toward the end of the delivery I look over and Clay was literally PASSED OUT in the rocking chair. I guess he just couldn't handle the delivery. After everything with me and the baby was good the nurses got right over to Clay with some juice, a wet washcloth, and some oxygen. Poor Clay will never live this one down :) Coster is adjusting quite well so far, but I am sure that we are bound to have some moments in the next few weeks.
2 years ago

9 comments:
LOVE the picture! How exciting! I'm glad things went better and that you didn't have another Christmas ham LOL!
Congrats guys, glad everything went well. Clay, seriously, for the rest of your life you will have to hear how you passed out during your wife's labor..that is rough. :) Two boys--love it! They are a blast!! Rest and relax and enjoy everything.
He is adorable! I love that picture! I am glad it all went better for you and that you and the baby are doing good! Poor Clay haha that's too funny!
Katie congrats he is so cute and I LOVE his name!!! My Cruw was 8lbs 3oz we love those big babes! hope things are well!!katie
He is so cute, just like his big brother. Congratulations! Jack almost fainted when Truman was delivered, the nurse had to bring a chair for him to sit in real quick. He however totally denies this and will never admit that he was about to faint.
I heard about Clay, but I didn't realize he needed juice and oxygen, ha ha what a fool! Glad your delivery was much better and that all seems well! I'm so excited for you and your darling family! :)
I'm so glad that everything went well. He is so darn cute. I'm so happy for you and your little family. Good thing Clay survived YOUR childbirth. haha. *
Congratulations! He is so darling. Poor Clay really never will live that down. That is too funny. Gald all is going well.
Katie, he is so handsome! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more post about him.
Post a Comment