So I went to change Coster's diaper the other day and this is what I found..... Obviously Clay is trying to conserve our diaper pile. I guess the band broke off on this one side so he decided to duct tape the diaper on.
2 years ago
So I went to change Coster's diaper the other day and this is what I found..... Obviously Clay is trying to conserve our diaper pile. I guess the band broke off on this one side so he decided to duct tape the diaper on.
Posted by Katie at 12:24 AM
2 comments:
Oh goodness, way to go Clay!! ha ha I could see Preston doing that too! Cute pics of Coster with the animals, how fun that he loves them so much!! I'm glad you realized he was holding poop and not a rock-that could have been messy! :)
That is awesome! I hope things are going well with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment