

We finally got Coster a coat and our friends sent us this cute matching hat and gloves for Christmas. He loved wearing them around the house. It hasn't quite been cold enough to actually wear them outside much. They sure do look cute on him though.

Squeezing into small spaces

Then getting out

Coster has been into rocking his "babies" lately. He climbs up in the chair and gets his blanket and rocks them. So cute!


Just getting started with the Christmas tree..... nothing much yet. More pics to come of this fun event.
6 comments:
Coster looks so adorable in his little coat!!
He is sure growing up! What a little man! He is sure cute. You are going to have a fun Christmas with him this year!
I love the tree. I'm glad you got one. How cute that he is rocking his babies! I can't wait to see your tree all decorated.
Coster sure does look cute in his coat, hat and gloves! He'll definitely be able to use them once he comes to Utah! And it almost looks like Turf has babies with all of Coster's toys stacked by him-ha ha that's too funny! Coster seems to be quite the little comedian-can't wait to see him!!!
What a handsome little guy! He looks so cute in his winter attire. We'll have to get some pictures of the kids in their hats and gloves when we get to Utah. I love the little coat on him...too cute!!
Oh Coster what a cutie!!! I love his adventures with Turk, they are just too cute. He is looking so old now too, what is going on with these boys growing up so fast!
Post a Comment