Coster has been so good at helping me with the dishes lately. As soon as he is finished with his dish he immediately wants to get out of his chair and take it over to the sink. So much fun!
2 years ago
Coster has been so good at helping me with the dishes lately. As soon as he is finished with his dish he immediately wants to get out of his chair and take it over to the sink. So much fun!
Posted by Katie at 8:57 PM
5 comments:
Sydney loves to do dishes. It is so fun for me when I come in from another room and find that half of my dish soap has been used on one dish. He is so cute. How are you feeling from your surgery? Have you healed completely?
Do you hire him out?? I need a helper instead of a destroyer!!! That's really cute!
He is getting so big!!! good thing he's learning so he can do mine when im out there. jk.
What a great helper! Way to start young! What a cutie!
Can Coster come and teach my boys how to clean- seriously!
I LOVE the ties you made! I'm so impressed and you need to teach me how to do them!
Post a Comment