Sunday, October 11, 2009

A New Project

I have been wanting to make Coster some little bruiser ties for a while but have never gotten around to it, well finally I did. Here are a couple of the prints that I have. This is the unfinished product. Sorry the picture is sideways.....

One of the finished ones. Elastic band= Easy on and off capabilities
You can't actually see the tie in this pic.... Clay!
Clay and Coster
Coster loving his new little tie and ready to go to church. Once he gets shoes on of course.

5 comments:

Brent and Stacie said...

I love the little ties!!! He looks really handsome with them!! I am sure glad that you are crafty and give me ideas!!!

Dabb Family said...

The ties are such a cute idea! love it!!! he is stinking cute and i LOVE the picture of him and clay walking to the monument. Can't wait to come see you guys*

Tad and Heather said...

Katie, those ties are so cute! Will you show me how to make them? My e-mail is heatherkruitbosch@hotmail.com You always have the best ideas. What an adorable family you have!

Anonymous said...

Good job Katie they are so cute

Popcorn House said...

I love those Katie!!! Where did you find the pattern? I would love to know how you made these!!! Coster is so cute!!!