Coster loves wearing hats, especially Clay's hats. He tries to steal them from Clay on occasion. He loves them. What a cute little smile he's got. He has definitely perfected the "cheese" smile.
2 years ago
Coster loves wearing hats, especially Clay's hats. He tries to steal them from Clay on occasion. He loves them. What a cute little smile he's got. He has definitely perfected the "cheese" smile.
Posted by Katie at 11:08 PM
4 comments:
He looks darling in that hat. I love the picture of Clay rocking Coster to sleep. That is so sweet!
Awww. Cute pics dudes. Don't you love those cheesy smiles? We called Macey's the "winning smile." So fun.
How cute is Coster with his daddy's hat and his cheese smile?!?! I love that Clay insists on using a banana chair to rock him too-that's hilarious! I could totally see P doing that someday. I'm glad to hear that your mom and sisters loved Aida, I've seen it on Broadway, but it's been a long time since I've seen it. Preston does not like plays AT ALL, unfortunately! Oh well, just an excuse to go with the girls I guess. :)
How precious! Moments to remember for sure!!
Post a Comment