Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1st Day In Nursery

Coster being so excited to go to church.

Coster and Dad
Coster and Mom
Coster got to go to Nursery for the 1st time this past Sunday. Clay and I haven't been too worried about him going because he loves to play with other kids. I have been teaching the Sunbeams in our ward, so Clay has been having to chase after Coster out in the halls for most of the 2nd and 3rd hours. I think that Clay is going to enjoy this more than anyone :) He did pretty well as expected (Clay had to stay with him, because he is not quite 18 mo.) and didn't even really notice that Clay was even there. He had a cute little friend that helped him with his snacks and helped him get a drink of water and everything. I love having older little girls in our ward. They all love to take care of Coster. We are off to a good start.


6 comments:

Precious Cargo said...

yay, nothing better than nursery, even better he likes it. He is so dang cute!!!

Brent and Stacie said...

I see Coster is still obsessed with his belly button! I really can't believe he is in Nursery! He looks so handsome!

Laurel said...

I can't believe that he is old enough for nursery. Where has the time gone. He is too cute and looks so cute in blue.

Tad and Heather said...

What a darling family! It is such a great time when they are old enough to go to nursery especially when they like going. Coster is such a cute little guy!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Syd will have fun with Coster on Sunday. I am sad that we missed his first week there. YEAH for nursery!

Popcorn House said...

What a cute little man you have there. Love seeing your blog updates!!! You are beautiful too Katie!