Well....
As you scroll down the page you will see a ton of new posts. I posted all of our Utah adventures during the 3 weeks we were there. It was a little crazy for Coster most of the time but we are glad to be back in MD. We miss all of our family and had a harder time leaving this time than we have had before.
Coster and Clay will be on their own for a four day weekend while I go in for surgery on my kidney. I am sure that they will have fun together. My mom and sister and Clay's mom are going to be coming out to help with Coster for a few weeks since I will not be able to do any lifting for 2 weeks and minimal weight for the 3rd. How is that supposed to work with a 16 month old and living on the 4th floor with no elevators?
I hope you enjoy catching up on what we have been up to.
2 years ago

7 comments:
That was a fun catch up session. Poor Coster sounds like he had quite the Utah experience. Our visits always end up being a bit like that as well. Glad that he got better and that the stitches came out without problems. It is always so fun to catch up with friends after you have moved. Maria and Chris are both looking good, glad you got to see them.
Katie I am tired jsut reading about all of your fun, that is so great tha you guys gets to come out here for a visit. It always is nice to get back to the swing of things even if you don't want to when there are kids involved. your fam is so cute and good luck with your little surgery!
It was so nice to see your guys! I'm sorry Coster had such a hard time. It is so hard when they are sick, and for Clay to be gone! At least you had your family around. I love the picture of Clay and all the boys. It is amazing how many boys can be in one family! But it is a great picture. Think of all the missionaries!
It was so fun to have you guys here! I can't wait to see you again at Christmas! I'm glad little Coster's lip looks good after the stitches were taken out. I hope all is well now that you are home-good luck with your surgery!
Thanks for texting me. I was just about to send ya a text to make sure everything went well!!! I hope you have a speedy recovery...let me know if you need anything. Daph and I would love to come and take care of you and Coster since we are pretty much neighbors!! Talk to ya soon!!
Glad you got to go to Utah. We are going this month and I'm sure it will be super hard to leave again. Hope your recovery is speedy. Good luck.
What is wrong with your kidney?? I hope it all goes well. It was good to see you while you were here. Poor little Coster! :(
Post a Comment