Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st Stitches

Poor little Coster had to get stitches while we were in Utah. We were up at My parents house for Brian's 19th birthday and Coster was running around having a great time and before we knew it he had run from the grass to the cement and smached right on his face onto the cement. We thought that he broke his nose, but it was just badly bruised. He ended up with 3 stitches on his upper lip. Look how swollen his lip is the next morning. His nose doesn't look bad yet but you will see it looking worse just in time for the Cook family pictures :)

Still a happy boy!
Scabbing up a bit.
The night he got them out. Looking good, and hopefully looking better in a few days.

2 comments:

Brent and Stacie said...

That hurts my tummy!!! I know you told me all about it but to see it just is horrible!! Poor kid...now I am paranoid with Daph.

Jakenaddie said...

Poor fella! I bet that freaked you out when you saw him fall and all bloody! I don't know what I would have done!!