Thursday, November 6, 2008

Coster's New Favorite Thing To Do Is....







SWING! He gets so excited to just let his feet dangle out of the swing and watch the ground go back and forth. Thank goodness it has still been good weather so that we can go outside and play at the park. What a cute little smile! By the way did you notice the new hairstyle?



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Katie, Coster is getting SO big and SO cute!!! I can't wait to see you guys in December, it will be here before we know it! How fun that he likes to swing, what a doll! I hope all is going well. Thanks for the Halloween pic of Coster, he looked super cute!

Laurel said...

Now you'll never get him out of the swing. Sydney wants to swing every day and night. That is what grandpa is for, when we see him.

Anonymous said...

Nahlia loves the swing too we need to get one for inside during the winter. Coster is so cute and big.

Tyson and Emily said...

I like the Hair style! He's a fashinable little man!! He's got it all going for him! :)

The Browns said...

hi guys... coster is so cute!!! so fun to see him getting so big!!! can't wait to see you in december!! i need you take some pics of the boys for me katie, you are quite the photographer!! we miss you guys, cheridan

The Green's said...

Hi Katie! Coster is getting so big! I can't believe how fast time goes by. It is so much fun to watch them learn new things. I'm excited to see you guys at Christmas. We will have to sit the boys next to each other and take a couple pictures.

Popcorn House said...

WOW he has gotten so big Katie! He is so cute! I miss you guys in the ward!!!