Thursday, November 27, 2008

1st Thanksgiving Day

This is Coster's new face that he pulls. I don't know if it is supposed to be a smile or what, but it is funny. He also makes a crazy breathing sound from his nose while doing it.

laughing while Clay throws him up in the air

Such a cute little guy on the porch swing


Just enjoying the scenery



We went down to my aunt's house in Virginia for Thanksgiving this year. My cousin who also lives in the D.C. area came also. It was a small family affair. It was nice to get together and talk and eat some good food. While we were there I took some pictures of Coster around her house. She has a great area for pictures. I just wish that Coster would've looked up at the camera more often. There were a lot of cute places, but there wasn't much cooperation on his end for a good picture. He was to interested in everything new around him. We had a nice relaxing time for Thanksgiving.
*** By the way since my last post Coster had his first hair cut. We didn't have much to cut off but it was getting long in some spots and short in others. We just gave him a nice even trim all around. No more mohawks for now.




6 comments:

The Green's said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. Coster looks so cute in his little holiday outfit.
By the way...I don't know if Cathy has said anything to you about getting pictures together for grandma's gift but, you can gather as many pictures as you want and send them to me. You can e-mail them to me at robntiffgreen@gmail.com. Just let me know if you have any questions!

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over how studly your little man is, I hope you don't tire of hearing it!! He looks so handsome in his sweater!

mcintyreandco said...

What a cutie! He has teeth now and is grown up! I'm sorry that I am infrequent blogger. Kids and church callings keep me super busy now-a-days. Every now and then I get a minute to myself and I always check my friends blogs. Sounds like you guys are doing great and I loved the pics of Coster in his costume and that was cute about the Sunbeams and your shirt. You guys are great! I still miss ND...good times!

Tyson and Emily said...

I know, it took me a while to finally post something. i wish i could say i aws busy. but really i'm just to lazy! ha ha. Coster is getting so big! i keep picturing him as this little baby (cus that's really the only time i have seen him) and then i get on here and he's already growing teeth and he's so big! he's growing so fast! oh and Aunt Shelly told me at Thanksgiving to pass along to clay that he needs to show his teeth more while smiling. ;) and she told me to tell you because she can't figure out the comment thing. ha ha

The Browns said...

oh sweet little coster!!! he is so cute!!! I can't believe he's 8 months already!!! we can't wait to see him, oh, and you and clay too!!

Valarie said...

Those are such sweet pictures! I love the one you picked for your Christmas cards. Sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving! Think of us all here in ND this weekend - we have a blizzard warning and wind chill will be -20 to -40...