Monday, September 15, 2008

Last week..


Coster got these cute little camo pants from the kids that I used to work with in Grand Forks at the baby shower that they threw for me. He finally fits in them, and just in time for hunting season! (dad)

Coster really loves taking his baths. He has really started splashing like crazy lately. He still gets a little surprised when the water hits his face.
When you live in this area you have just got to have one of these shirts I guess!

5 comments:

Tyson and Emily said...

i like the Camo pants. very nice! as well as the future president. . .p.s. i tagged you so look at my blog for the tag :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie! Coster is getting so big and looking SO cute! I totally think he looks like you! It's fun to see his hair coming in and being spiked up-what a doll! :) I hope all is well with you guys in D.C. Keep me posted on how your life is k. Tell Clay Hi from us. Take care

Ashlee said...

Hey Katie...thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm so glad you liked the scotcheroos! We live in Syracuse right now. I think we'll probably live here forever. Casey's lived here his whole life and he works here (he's a police officer). I like it, sometimes I wish I lived closer to my family (for babysitters). I can't believe you live in DC! Crazy! How long will guys be there?

Pitcher Family said...

He is sooo adorable! You guys make really cute babies!!

Maria said...

C-Bones,
What?? You think you're so wicked awesome that you don't have to announce that you passed the bar, as though it were just a forgone conclusion that you would pass. Frankly I am disgusted by your presumptousness. If I were closer, I'd have half a mind to have you horse whipped. Or at least lightly flogged with ketchup-stained dining gloves.

From,
Chris