This is crazy Turf who by the way doesn't get as many pictures taken now that Coster is around. Well, I was folding the laundry the other day and somehow he managed to squeeze in between these towels like he had made his own little bed. I just thought that it was funny.
Me and Coster Boy just hanging out while Clay was at work.
I will post some pictures of our new place once I have some decorations up and things in order.
2 years ago

3 comments:
Hey Katie, I didn't know you liked Dancing With the Stars, the new season starts soon! It's been fun having Nelson here, he is like a little kid so he's easy to entertain. I'm glad you guys all made it to D.C. safe and sound. I hope everything is going well and that you and Coster are having fun-I'm excited to see Coster in December, he will be all grown up! :) Take care!
Katie....cute pics. Looks like you are resorting to the same thing I did, holding the camera and taking pictures while Clint is working. We have a million pictures once we moved becuase I was so bored!!! Hope you are doing good..we miss you a lot!
We're glad that you made it safely to DC. Looks like you are settling in nicely.
Post a Comment