I love baby laughs. that is so cute and how great that you got in on tape. Are you guys getting ready for the big move? Hope everything is going great!
Katie Dabb!! How the heck are you?! This is Ashlee Decker...your long lost friend. I'm so glad I found your blog. Your baby is sooo cute. I found it in a very roundabout way (Maryann Anderson's facebook.) Anyways, my blog is laughoftenlovemuch.blogspot.com. Check it out!
Clay and I got set up on a blind date from both of our bosses at work. 1 year later we got married, and now it has already been 6 years. Time flies!
Coster Boy
Coster is 3 yrs. old now. Where has the time gone? He likes to watch Movies, play outside, throw rocks, go for walks, read books, and play with Dad and Turf. He is so full of personality and we just love our little Coster Boy!
Cutler
Our little Cutler is 9 months and he is a busy body. He loves to crawl everywhere and walk around anything he can hold onto. He loves to eat, play with Coster, and keep Me and Clay busy. We are so happy to have this little bundle of energy in our family.
We are now living in Southern Colorado. We have lived in Utah, North Dakota, Virginia, Maryland and now Colorado. Clay is working as an attorney for the Federal Bureau of Prisons. I get to stay at home with our little guy and I am enjoying our new home.
5 comments:
He's so cute, I LOVE the laugh!! That stage is so much fun!
I love baby laughs. that is so cute and how great that you got in on tape. Are you guys getting ready for the big move? Hope everything is going great!
That just makes me laugh so hard, I love it. I had seen it and then showed Mike and it was still just as funny. I love that stage!
Katie Dabb!! How the heck are you?! This is Ashlee Decker...your long lost friend. I'm so glad I found your blog. Your baby is sooo cute. I found it in a very roundabout way (Maryann Anderson's facebook.) Anyways, my blog is laughoftenlovemuch.blogspot.com. Check it out!
Too cute! I always LOVE baby laughs!
Post a Comment