Thursday, July 31, 2008

Coster Bear!!



My sister had this big bear up in her room, so we just took it outside and took a couple of pictures before Coster went to bed. No smiling ones, but they still turned out cute I think!

We were over at Clay's grandma's and I was just coming back with a piece of pie to eat and Clay was playing around with Camen (his nephew) well before I knew it Camen had hit the plate right out of my hand and it landed all over Clay and Coster. We just looked at each other and laughed. Coster didn't even notice that he had anything on him. It was kind of funny!

This week we went down to SLC and stayed in a hotel while Clay took his Bar exam. He had 2 full days of testing but now he is finally done. Yippee! We are glad that is all over with. Now all we have to do is wait for 8 weeks until we find out what the results are. I am sure that he will pass, but you never know I guess :)

2 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute!!! Good luck with getting your results!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the bear pics, so cute.