So this is "THE" Gopher that has been tearring up our yard for the past year that we have been here. Clay has tried tirelessly to get rid of the crazy thing but has had no luck for the past year. He tried everything on the market, tried to flood it out with the hose, you name it he tried it. Meanwhile it was tunneling like crazy in our grass and it was starting to die and cave in on some areas. We had enough.... I decided to take matters into my own hands and talked to a pest control guy out here and he told all about gophers. I learned quite a bit but the most important thing was how to get rid of them. I sent Clay down to the local hardware store cuz they are the only ones that sell -to kill- traps around here. The next day I went out and dug a hole in the grass and found it's tunnel system. Clay came out to set the traps and then what do you know? We got him!!! With in 2 days. Clay and I high fived in the backyard and made Coster and Cutler come out for pictures in the 60 mph winds. It was worth it. Moral of the story: If you need any gophers killed talk to the queen bee :)
2 years ago



3 comments:
WOW! That is sick and kinda funny! Glad you got rid of him! And HELLO I am bummed I could have seen you in Colorado!! What city are you guys in? I didn't even think about that! I am a dumb-dumb! Are you close to Parker? That is where Spencer's brother lives... any who, next time for sure! Your boys are getting so big and SO cute!
so i do love that you all took photos next to the dead rodent ;) Great job on conquering nature! Love it.
Good work Dudes! The queen bee takes control!
Post a Comment