Flying kites in the backyard.


Coster has a crazy face on but this was his favorite thing on his birthday.... running through all the balloons. Clay sursprised us and stayed home from work that day. Me and the boys went to our wednesday morning playgroup and when we came home this is what we found. CLay had decorated the house with balloons everywhere and set out the presents for Me and Coster's birthday. It was a great day for me because I got the best present of all time.... a 3 hour nap. It was much needed. Clay was so tricky, but we loved having him home for the day to celebrate our birthdays.

Coster turned 3 and I turned 28!

Coster checking out "The Hulk" Which is one of his favorite cartoons lately.

Cutler and Coster checking out the place

Coster and all the balloons and his presents

Coster trying to blow out the candles, but no luck when you are blowing up to your nose.
All the kids getting ready for the cake too

The "bad guy" pose

Coster decorating himself

Coster was so proud of his handy work

another sticker party

trying to get a picture with Coster "holding" Cutler. Too many rocks around though :)

Clay actually enjoying the slide with the boys.... Look at that smile folks!

Me and Cutler

Coster doing what he does best on the slide..... climbing to the top and then just sitting there

Coster pushing his little brother on the swings
Cutler enjoying the swings
1 comments:
I can't believe how big both Coster and Cutler are getting! How fun to have all those balloons for Coster's b-day! I love the stickers too, I'm glad I wasn't the only kid who loved them! ha ha
Post a Comment