Sunday, March 20, 2011

February In A Nutshell

I thought that I was going to stay up to date but it sure seems harder than it should now days. Here are some of our pictures from the month of February and I will try to make another couple of posts about what has happened in March so far later on. The boys are both getting big and been staying healthy other than the occasional cold, so things are going good. Cutler and his cute little smile. We took Cutler into the doctor for his 6 month appointment and he is doing VERY well in the weight department. He is only 26 1/2 inches long and just shy of 20 lbs.!!! The doctor made the comment that this was one of the chubbiest, baldest babies that she has seen in a long time. I just had to laugh. Cutler is such a happy little guy and we are glad that he is growing so well. The good news is that we don't have to go back for a 9month check up because she is not worried at all about his weight. Way to go Cutler!

In Feb. Clay's brother and his family drove in from UT and we all went up to the Denver aquarium with all the boys. 3 BIG Cook boys ( Clay, CLint, and Justin) the wives (Me, Aimee, and Kalli) and 6 little Cook boys (Coster, Cutler, Easton, Maddux, Keiji, and Tomi) We all had a good time except for some of the BIG Cook boys near the end..... they were ready to go ;) Clay getting ready to head out while holding Cutler.
Coster and Keiji watching the shark.
checking out the fish
Cutler enjoying his thumb while watching the fish. Cutler actually really enjoyed watching all the fish swimming around. It was quite entertaining for him
Valentines Day! We made this poster for Clay among other little treats, but I thought that it was funny that Coster wanted me to draw a picture of Me, himself, amd Cutler. Then they all had to have a balloon in their hands. (He was watching the show "Up" quite frequently)
Coster and Cutler doing what they do best now days..... playing blocks together.
Coster building a "really tall" tower. Which usually ends in a "really big crash"
Cutler enjoying the blocks.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I love that little note.... I may have to steal that idea sometime!

Unknown said...

That valentine is so cute! You are such a crafty lady! :)