So I decided to just do one long post to help myself to get a little caught up.... I have a few more coming though. :) Note: Of course these are all in reverse order/thats what would happen when I am trying to hurry. Oh Well!
Cutler hanging out with all of Coster's stuffed animals. Coster sure is a good helper to keep Cutler entertained.
Coster having way too much fun with some stickers he found in dad's office
Atleast these ones stayed on the paper
Coster loves to help cook. This is him making his own pizza. In reverse order :) I find that he eats better when he gets to help make his own dinner. Which works for me :)
adding cheese
poking the crust
rolling the dough
squishing (kneading) the dough
Coster thought that his new toys needed a bath. There was water in here when he did it. Just another creative Coster moment :) Coster was so upset that they had to go in the dryer.Our little friend Daphnie with Cutler and Clay. Coster wasn't having it. She just loved "the baby"









1 comments:
Oh good an update:). Cutler is looking so much older and bigger since December. Coster is hilarious, the things he thinks of.
Post a Comment