Sunday, November 7, 2010

Oh Dear!

The other day Coster SHOULD HAVE been in bed taking his nap but meanwhile this is what was brought to my attention. I apparently fell asleep rocking Cutler after I got Coster to bed for his afternoon nap and woke up to Coster saying "mommy, mommy" As I came to I saw scribbles all over. I asked Coster where his clothes and his diaper was and he ran into the next room to grab them. That is the first time that he has done that. When I asked him what was on is belly he just kept saying that he wanted to color. Well I guess he got his coloring in that day. Note to mom: don't fall asleep even for 20 minutes when the boys are supposed to be asleep because you might just find this.


Oh and Cutler has just been doing a lot of this. Smiling and talking. What great little boys we have.

3 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Silly Coster! It's sad that mom's never can fall asleep. We sure miss you guys! I made cheese and broccoli soup and I thought it would be nice if we could have you over for dinner because it makes so much. I'm pretty sure it would be cold by the time you got here.

Brent and Stacie said...

Wow! That was quite the coloring! It was a lot worse than I thought it was! Cutler is so cute! I love when they finally smile and talk, so fun! Can't wait to see ya!

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

At least it wasn't on the walls or the furniture.