Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2 Months Old

We took Cutler to the doctor yesterday for his 2 month check up and in 6 weeks has gained 4 lbs. and grown 2 inches!!! What a big boy! So his length is 23 1/2 inches and his weight is 13lbs.7oz. The sad thing about a 2 month check up is that you have to start with ALL the shots! Booo! Cutler did pretty well with them though. Coster is the one that had a hard time. He kept telling the nurse to "be nice" and then he kept telling me "Cutler's crying" I think that Coster was wondering why I wasn't stopping them :) After I got Cutler all calmed down Coster was fine. We are sure lucky to have 2 happy and healthy little boys!

2 comments:

C and C Young said...

How cute is that of Coster?! What a sweet big brother!

P and C said...

I can't believe Cutler is already 2 months! I can hardly wait until we actually get to meet the little sweetie! How cute that Coster was so concerned too!