
Ok, Ok... I will post just one pic of myself before I get extremely large. Here I am at 6 months. The next few months are going to fly by, and I am starting to get a little nervous about having two little ones, but I am sure that after a short period of time we will have the hang of it. Pretty exciting to have two boys to be buddies!
2 years ago

10 comments:
That was a whole lot of updates!! I loved it! You look so cute Katie!! I love the idea of the painted suncatchers... Macey would LOVe it... I may have to find some. Your garage looks totally awesome!! Aren't Dad's the best?? Turf is looking like trouble as usual.
I just had to keep on scrolling today! Awesome updates. You look fantastic as usual, and can your dad come to England for a week or so? That would be super helpful. :) Two little guys are so much fun and you will love it!
Taylor and I just did some of those sun catchers as well, they were super fun and she loves them.
Katie, you look fabulous! So excited for you. 2 is a lot of fun! 3 is the challenge (at least for me and having a dog)!
Katie you look so great, and 2 boys are fun they can play and beat up on each other, cant wait to see him!!
Yay! I'm so excited for you to have another darling boy to add to the mix! Coster will be a great big brother too I'm sure! :)
Congrats. thats so exciting. They will have so much fun.
Your pregnancy with Coster seems like it was yesterday. I can't believe he's two! I agree with all of the others. You look great! He doesn't look 10lbs. just yet, but he's got a little more baking to do.:) Congrats!
Finally, now I believe you are really pregnant. I'm sure you'll do just fine with two little boys around. I can't believe you just have a few more months.
Cute belly! You do not look 6 months pregnant. I was hoping you would post a pregnant picture. They will be best buddies. Sydney likes to wrestle with Maggie. (Maggie doesn't really like it yet) Oh and last night Sydney told us she wants to kiss Coster. Just so you know. They are still getting married.
You're so cute pregnant. Love the updates. Hope all is going well in Colorado.
Post a Comment