Monday, July 20, 2009

Hmmm...

Well, Coster has sure been doing this a lot, whether it is with his play phone or with our phones. I guess that he knows what to do after watching Mom and Dad. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

5 comments:

The Green's said...

It sure does look like you had a lot of fun. It's amazing how quickly messes can be made. But they sure have fun making them.

Precious Cargo said...

Oh just wait till he figures out that his toy phone does not cut it any more, so stinkin cute though!

P and C said...

What a cute little guy! I can't believe how grown up he is getting! I am SO excited to see you guys next week-YAY! :)

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

So cute! All of our kids have loved the phone. I think it is a good thing when they are far from family!!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun with your friends! I've never been to Arlington National cemetery- I really need to get there! We also need to have a playdate soon!