The whole family... even Turf got in on this picture.
Blowing out the candles
Turf also came over for the candles.
Clay turned 28 today! When he got home from work Coster and I had a cake decorated for him and we cooked crab cakes, coleslaw, and parsnips. I know Maria, and everyone that knows me I actually cooked something that was seafood special for Clay on his birthday. After we ate some cake we went for a walk and came back and hung out at home. It seems weird that Clay and I are already getting so old. Clay is a hard working husband and a great dad! Coster is always happy to see him when he gets home from work. Even if it only lasts for 2 minutes before he realizes that he is away from me. Silly Coster! Happy Birthday Clay!

3 comments:
I can't believe Clay is 28! That makes me feel old.
My jaw dropped Katie, actually dropped when I read that you cooked CRAB!! Good for you. Maybe you can make ribs next so Clay can have meat sweating from his pores again. Happy Birthday Clay.
Happy Birthday Clay. What an old man. Nick will be there October. Coster is so cute. And Nick loves Turf, he says to give him a big kiss.
Post a Comment