
So these are some pictures of his costume for this year. He is supposed to be a dragon if you can't tell. The pictures didn't quite turn out as cute as I would've hoped but oh well (not that Coster had anything to do with that). Can you believe how chubby those cheeks are? This costume really brings it out in him! I hope everyone has fun trick or treating this weekend!
8 comments:
Katie, i love your new blog layout.. it's super cute. Coster looks so cute as a little dragon and those cheeks are chubby as can be... to adorable.
He is so cute. I love those cheeks. We hope you have fun trick or treating. Hope the weather isn't too cold and gross. Should be good here thank goodness.
Katie, Coster looks so cute! Your blog is cute, you changed the background:) I think your sis is going to start coming to my ward, that should be fun!
Ah, everything looks so fun!! The pictures are adorable!! :)
Oh my that is a cute lil dragon. Nahlia's checks look huge in her costume too.
Katie....he is too cute!!! What a chunk, I can't believe it was that tight, he doesn't seem to mind it though! That's good! Hope you guys had a great halloween!
Ben & I crack up everytime we see pics of this adorable little man! (in a good way!) He is so darn adorable & his dragon costume is soooo cute!! You just wanna squish those cheeks!!
I love it! His cheeks are so cute. And so are the pictures! I like the green version...
Post a Comment